The competition to win the coveted mirrorball trophy has kicked off!
ABC’s “Good Morning America” revealed Wednesday the remaining celebrities who will be joining Jamie Lynn Spears, Ariana Madix and Charity Lawson for Season 32 of “Dancing With the Stars.”
Other high-profile stars who are ready to hit the ballroom include “The Brady Bunch’s” Barry Williams, Oscar winner Mira Sorvino and “American Pie” actress Alyson Hannigan.
This upcoming season — which is set to air on Sept. 26 — will be judged by Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli following the death of ballroom dancing legend Len Goodman, who died in April at age 78.
The season will also be hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough.
See below for the complete list of contenders — and their pro partners:
- Supermodel Tyson Beckford will be partnered with Jenna Johnson
- Marvel Star Xochitl Gomez will be partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy
- “American Pie” actress Alyson Hannigan will be partnered with Sash Farber
- Social media guru and reality TV star Harry Jowsey will be partnered with Rylee Arnold
- Former “Bachelorette” competitor Charity Lawson will be partnered with Artem Chigvinstsev
- “Vanderpump Rules” icon Ariana Madix will be partnered with Pasha Pashkov
- Grammy Winner Jason Mraz will be partnered with Daniella Karagach
- Singer Lele Pons will be partnered with Brandon Armstrong
- Oscar Winner Mira Sorvino will be partnered with Gleb Savchenko
- Jamie Lynn Spears will be partnered with Alan Bersten
- Real Estate Mogul Mauricio Umansky will be partnered with Emma Slater
- Actor Matt Walsh will be partnered with Koko Iwasaki
- “The Brady Bunch’s” Barry Williams will be partnered Petra Murgatroyd
The full cast list comes a day after the morning talk show revealed that Spears, 32, would be joining the cast.
Spears revealed at the time that she’s “ready to challenge” herself on the dance floor.
“I don’t know if one can ever be 100 percent ready to take on something this big. I didn’t realize what a commitment it is,” added the “Zoey 101” star.
“The Sweet Magnolias” star noted that she will be donating her weekly salary to the SAG-AFTRA and the WGA as their strikes continue on.
“While everybody else in my community is on strike, I have this unique opportunity where I was offered a chance to work when my community cannot work,” said the mother of two.
Bersten, 29, revealed how he and Spears have become pals during their “great” first rehearsal together.
“Jamie Lynn is so hardworking and so dedicated and it’s actually so much fun,” he said. “We get along so well.”
“He’s been wonderful,” interjected Spears. “My family got to meet him and he’s been great. I wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else.”
Spears noted that both her children were excited at the prospect of their mom taking the dance floor by storm, particularly her 15-year-old daughter, Maddie.
“My 15-year-old was like, ‘You’re going to dance on TV? What are you doing mom?’ But she was like, ‘Mom, you have to do it.’ She’s an athlete so I think she wants to see me kind of push myself,” Spears recalled.
“Typically I’d be working on different ventures but I think it’s just important that I have this opportunity,” she concluded. “And if I get up there and even if I embarrass myself, I’m doing it for a good reason and hopefully giving back to the community that’s literally given back to me since I was a little girl.”
Season 32 of “Dancing with the Stars” premieres on Sept. 26 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
#Dancing #Stars #season #cast #revealed